Monday, June 30, 2014

St. Andrew Kim Taegon, Lolomboy, Bocaue

I submit myself to splendor and grace
As I found my immaculate sanctuary.
My soul basks on a wonderful paradise - 
the closest thing I can get to my dreams of a lifetime


A charm so enthralling, rippling through what I am,
like the placid river it used to be.
My mind sets off to an indescribable peace,
my heart feels greatly at ease.



The place is an escape from my frustrating reality,
a symbol of that hope, which I badly need.




Prayers leading to miracles, faith proving its worth.
It's just a matter of knowing what you're believing in.




I was once lost but have found my way back.
It's a mystery, how I did... really.
But like the flowers that bloom in this paradise,
I must have been well taken care of by my Gardener.



And prepared me for harvest.






The Shrine of St. Andrew Kim Taegon can be found at Lolomboy, Bocaue, near the Parish of Sto. Cristo-Kim Taegon. It occupies a piece of land owned by the Dominicans, and is currently run by Korean nuns. The whole shrine is still under construction, yet the beauty is already obvious. Sr. Joanna made the plans clear to me when I was there, and my heart couldn't help but flatter as I thought of the truth that a part of my dream is within reach.







ALL ORIGINAL CONTENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2014 © La Bulaqueña 










No comments:

Post a Comment