Sunday, June 28, 2015

Our Lady of Lourdes Chapel, San Jose del Monte




A seemingly forgotten house of the Lord
perched on a slope so far and so steep,
An unexpected palace where Royalties reign - 
A chapel which gave me memories to keep.




Guarded by the faithful and the Mother from which it got its name,
It's a true sanctuary for the faithful.
Although a bit off-track, hiding from the urban,
It will shower your heart with blessings, full.





And as I wander my eyes to everything,
I stumble upon another realization:
That it doesn't matter if we are rags or riches,
It's our hearts that's put into consideration.


Indeed, a church, no matter how small,
is one filled with the unexpected.
And one of which is one I didn't expect:
sliced in half, a bullet.



ALL ORIGINAL CONTENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2015 © La Bulaqueña 


No comments:

Post a Comment